Above and Beyond Learning Group (ABLG)
Agency COVID Status:
- 90% of staff provide ABA Therapy both In-Home, 10% strictly telehealth
- 90% of staff are vaccinated
Above and Beyond Learning Group is a Therapeutic Intervention Agency that provides services to individuals with developmental disabilities, families, school districts nationwide, educational facilities and private institutions. We also provide ABA Therapy (Applied Behavior Analysis) to children and young adults on the Autism spectrum. We have over 15 years experience serving children and adults with special needs. ABLG is an accredited agency and certified by the New Jersey Department of Education.
ABLG does not accept Medicaid, but is an In-Nework provider for United Health Care and Oxford Health. Out-Of-Network services are available with other insurance companies.
Servicing individuals ages 18 months and up.
ABLG offers a broad spectrum of science-based and professional services. Our program teaches people to communicate, interact, socialize and learn in all skill areas. Adolescents continue to work on important skill acquisition such as academic and work-study programs while learning to independently function in their homes and communities, allowing them to maintain jobs and achieve greater levels of independence.
Above and Beyond Learning Group provides the following services:
- Behavioral and Educational Evaluations
- Behavior Plan Implementation
- Functional Behavioral Assessments
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Social Skills Classes
- Consultation and Collaboration
- Group-based Interventions
- Parent/Caregiver and Staff training
- Supervision and Consultation
- Direct 1:1 Therapy
- External Collaboration
- Occupational Therapy
- Expert Testimony
- Classroom Management and Design
- Training and Consultation for Private and Public Facilities
|Current Active MOU||
|Eligibility||NOW ACCEPTING HEALTH INSURANCE: ABLG is an In-Nework provider for United Health Care and Oxford Health. Out-Of-Network services are available with other insurance companies|
Behavioral / Mental Health
Intellectual and Developmental Needs
Last Updated: 02/16/22