Positive Youth Development Hub
Brendan Ward, Program Manager, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Coastal & Northern NJ
The Positive Youth Development (PYD) Hub works to promote a system that supports all school-age children, ensuring youth will be living in a permanent home, achieving in school, and connected to their families and communities; fostering positive pathways to economic and social independence with strong and responsible family and community ties during the transition into adulthood.
- Summer Activities
Social and Emotional Support
- Youth Programs Offered by the Division of Workforce Development
- Career guidance, resume assistance, internships and job board for ages 16 - 24
Join a Youth Group!
Rays of Hope – Alina De Zoysa, Rays of Hope ([email protected])
- Dedicated to the positive advancement of youth through community service
Rising Voices – Pam Major ([email protected])
- Dedicated to raising awareness about issues of social justice
Office of Family Voices Youth Council – Kaysie Getty ([email protected])
- Dedicated to honoring the lived experiences of youth who have interacted with child protective services
Suicide Prevention Youth Council – Susan Tellone ([email protected])
- Dedicated to suicide prevention for children and teens