Rental Assistance Week Application Drive throughout Monmouth County
Personnel will be on location at the following dates and times to help residents apply for Monmouth County’s Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP).
Application can take place on the spot and in person assistance will be available.
Saturday December 11th, Mon. Dec. 13th, Wed. Dec. 15th, Thurs. Dec. 16th, Fri. Dec. 17th
- Eatontown – Saturday, December 11th 10:30 am - 4:30 pm in the Monmouth Mall with Senior Citizens Activity Network (SCAN) (their office is 180 Rte. 35 Eatontown, NJ, store location in Mall: 260
- Long Branch – Monday, December 13th 1:00-4:00 pm, Long Branch Public Library, 328 Broadway, Long Branch, NJ
- Asbury Park – Wednesday, December 15th 8:30 am -4:30 pm – at Community Affairs Resource Center (CARC) in Asbury Park from, 913 Sewall Ave, Asbury Park, NJ 07712
- Keansburg (Bayshore area) – Thursday, December 16th from 10:00 am – 3:00 pm, –at Project Paul 211 Carr Avenue, Keansburg, NJ
- Freehold – Friday, December 17th 10:00 am – 3:00 pm – at Emergency Housing and Advocacy Program (EHAP), from, 41 Throckmorton St, Freehold, NJ
Who is eligible?
a. one or more individuals within the household has qualified for unemployment benefits or experienced a reduction in household income, incurred significant costs, or experienced other financial hardship due, directly or indirectly, to the COVID-19 outbreak;
b. one or more individuals within the household can demonstrate a risk of experiencing homelessness or housing instability; and
c. the household has a household income at or below 80% of area median. (Link to citation)