Abrams Psychological Services
Abrams Psychological Services, partnered with Births, Babies and Beyond, will provide care for families from the antenatal period throughout their lifespans. Staffed with Registered Nurses, LCSW’s and Psychologists, we are able to address a variety of needs for the residents of Monmouth and Ocean Counties.
Births, Babies and Beyond, NJ’s premier Maternal Well Being Team, provides individual and group Childbirth and Breastfeeding Education, Infant and Pediatric CPR, and individual and group therapy and support for Infertility, Stress Management during Pregnancy, Birth Trauma, Postpartum Depression, Perinatal Bereavement and Couples Counseling.
Abrams Psychological Services provides the following services:
- ADHD Evaluations and Treatment (Child and Adult)
- Anger Management
- Parenting and Effective Disciplining
- Psychotherapy for Abuse, Trauma, and Anxiety Disorders
We also specialize in matters related to family law such as:
- Coping with Divorce
- Custody Evaluations and court ordered psychotherapy, including Reunification Therapy.
Lastly, our staff has extensive experience in
- Sports Psychology
- Life and Executive Coaching
- Substance Abuse Counseling
Family & Support Services
Behavioral / Mental Health
Crisis / Safety
Intellectual and Developmental Needs
Last Updated: 01/28/20