Red Bank Resource Network
The goals of this program are to provide information and referral, create linkages with vital social services, offer guidance and advocacy, and support the development of a community action group. All services are free of charge.
Sandy Wellness Program
Anxiety, anger, depression, confusion, insomnia…these are just a few of the symptoms that many people experience after living through a natural disaster like Superstorm Sandy. Most survivors of trauma return to normal given a little time. However, some people will have stress reactions that do not go away on their own, or may even get worse over time. Fortunately, effective treatments are available for trauma related stress reactions. If you or a loved one struggles with stress related symptoms from Sandy, free counseling, as well as information and referral services, is available through the Mental Health Association of Monmouth County, Sandy Wellness Centers.
Red Bank Resource Network Services for Sandy-Impacted Individuals and Families
The Red Bank Resource Network (RBRN) is a Family Success designed community center that seeks to enhance the lives and improve functioning of individuals and families in the Monmouth County area. RBRN is proud to be a member of the Monmouth County Long Term Recovery Group providing services to individuals and families impacted by Hurricane Sandy. Services include, but are not limited to:
- referrals to disaster case managers
- linkages to financial assistance programs, including HRAP and RAP
- linkages to organizations to help refurnish furniture, certain appliances, and household goods
- representatives from Monmouth County Division of Social Services and the Food Bank of Ocean and Monmouth County available on-site to helps individuals and families apply for food stamps/SNAP
- referrals to The Affordable Housing Alliance to help find new housing
- direct connection with the Sandy Wellness Program for counseling services
Affordable Care Act/NJ Family Care/Medicaid
RBRN is also designated as a Certified Application Counselor agency to help individuals and families apply for health insurance under the Affordable Care Act, and can apply individuals and families for NJ Family Care insurance. Our trained staff are more than happy to answer any questions about the application process and will gladly walk you through the application step-by-step.
Homework Club is designed to be a quiet space for kids to complete homework assignments and get basic assistance understanding their homework. We are not tutors or trained educators. However, if you are looking for a tutor, we would be more than happy to help you find one! We offer:
- Free use of computers for research and writing
- Space to study, research, and work on reports
- Adult supervision to help explain homework directions and provide guidance
- Homework Club is only open after regular office hours, so there will be limited interruption!
|Eligibility||Our services are free of charge and open to all residents of the greater Red Bank area. There are no eligibility requirements to access our services.|
Basic Needs / Assistance
|Language / Culture||
Last Updated: 03/20/19