Tinton Falls Library
Kim James, Library Director
We are located in front of the Middle School on Tinton Avenue, just south of the intersection with Sycamore Avenue. (Directions to the Library) Though we look small, we’re bigger than you think and we offer a great service! Library cards are free to all residents. Come by and pick up your card and meet your neighbors, too. "Wireless Hot Spot"
Our computer catalog contains over 40,000 items. It is linked to the Monmouth County system with its 10 branch libraries and 16 member libraries (including Tinton Falls). Through this system, items can be requested from the County Library, or nationwide through the Inter-library Loan program.
- Latest Bestsellers
- Large Print books
- Children's books for all ages
- Music CDs
- Large DVD collection
- Up-to-date magazines
- Daily Newspapers
- Photocopy and fax facilities
- Internet access using library computers & a Wireless Hot Spot, or you can use your own.
- Dedicated computers equipped with MS Office. They may be used for word processing, spread sheets, etc., or printing from your own diskette.
- The public meeting room may be booked for groups up to 20 people.
|Eligibility||To obtain a library card: Present a valid NJ driver's license, utility bill, tax bill or other proof of current address. Library membership is free to residents; nonresidents pay $30 yearly. Children under 15 must have parent's permission to join.|
Last Updated: 09/11/20