Parker Family Health Center
The Parker Family Health Center is a volunteer-based, free health care facility where Monmouth County residents without medical insurance or the ability to pay can be cared for with the same level of dignity and confidentiality afforded in the private sector.
The focus is on primary health care, emphasizing disease prevention, health promotion and patient education in an easily accessible facility.
- Pre-employment and school physicals
- Immunizations and well-child care
- Access to children’s dental screenings
- Women’s health care
- Diabetes and other chronic disease management
- Hypertension clinic
- Adult immunizations
- Vision screening
- Affordable prescription medications
- Social service referrals
- Cancer screening (through NJCEED)
MHA of Monmouth County has partnered with Parker Family Health Center to bring bi-lingual counseling services to the Red Bank community!
|Eligibility||Monmouth County resident without healthcare benefits or health insurance.|
Last Updated: 04/26/22