Child Care Resources of Monmouth County (CCR)
Local child care resource and referral (CCR&R) organizations, like Child Care Resources, help parents take the guesswork out of choosing child care, giving them referrals to licensed child care providers, information on NJ licensing requirements, availability of child care subsidies, and other pertinent information. CCR&Rs provide guidance that is tailored to each family. Child Care Resources of Monmouth County also provides an extensive Professional Development calendar, providing training and workshops to child care providers.
ARE YOU IN NEED OR KNOW A FAMILY IN NEED OF DIAPERS?
All families who would like to receive diapers must have a completed Diaper Bank Client Referral Form.
The form must be completed by a community organization that has evaluated the family’s needs and can validate the family is in need of diapers. Examples of community agencies include but are not limited to the VNA, Fulfill, Monmouth County Division of Social Services (MCDSS), Child Care Resources, a religious organization, and school or child care program.
All referred families must be Monmouth County residents.
The children listed on the form who are receiving diapers must have a birth date prior to the day the family is picking up diapers. No future due dates for children will be accepted.
The Diaper Bank Client Referral Form must be completed with all of the required information.
- Name of Organization, Organization Representative, Representative’s Contact Information (Phone Number and Email Address)
- Parent’s Name, Address, Phone Number and Email Address
- Number of Children in Diapers
- Birth Dates of Each of the Children in Need of Diapers
- Diaper Sizes Requested
- Upon completion of the form, it must be submitted to Child Care Resources via email at [email protected] or by fax at 732-918-9902, Attn: Ext. 100
Family & Support Services
Last Updated: 07/20/23