Quarantine Ideas for Families - Zoo Cams
Bronx Zoo, Bronx, New York.
- Aquatic Bird House Cam. Tune into feedings at 12:30 PM and 3:30 PM, EDT.
- Lemur Cam. Lemurs from Madagascar. Opens at 10 AM EDT.
Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden.
Dublin Zoo, Dublin, Ireland.
Hattiesburg Zoo, Hattiesburg, Mississippi.
- Sloth Cam. Why aren’t they moving? Keep in mind that sloths are nocturnal! That means they sleep during the day and hang out at night. Check-in on Chewy and Mo after the sun goes down to see them at their most active (which, for a sloth, is still verrrry slow).
Houston Zoo. Houston, Texas.
- Giraffe Feeding Platform Cam. Giraffes and ostriches in one spot.
- Rhino Cam. Camera hours are from 9 AM-9 PM EST.
Lincoln Children’s Zoo – Lincoln, NE
- Keeper Corner launches daily at 4 PM via the Lincoln Children’s Zoo’s Facebook page.
Melbourne Zoo, Melbourne, Australia
- Snow Leopard Cubs Cam. Meet our three Snow Leopard cubs, Sikari, Manju, and Asha, born on 26 January to first-time mum Miska and dad Kang-Ju.
Memphis Zoo, Memphis Tenessee.
- Panda Cam. Three views, both indoor and outdoor.
San Diego Zoo, San Diego, California
- Black-Footed Ferret Cam. Two-year-old female Potpie gave birth on May 10, 2020, to six Black-Footed Ferret Kits.
- Cheetah Cub Cam. Echo gave birth to four cubs on April 8, 2020. The cubs are old enough to go out and explore their yard, so keep checking back to see the cubs when they are in the den sleeping, eating, and playing.
- Elephant Cam. See Asian elephants — Spike, Shanthi, Bozie, Kamala, Swarna and Maharani — both inside the Elephant Community Center and outside in their yards.
- Naked Mole-rat Cam. Naked mole-rats live underground and are the only true eusocial mammals, spending their lives in large colonies with a single breeding female. Watch as the Zoo’s colony eats, sleeps, and explores its brand new habitat.
- Panda Cams. Watch giant pandas Tian Tian and Mei Xiang.
Zoo Atlanta, Atlanta, Georgia
- Panda Cam. See Ya Lun and Xi Lun lounge and nibble bamboo shoots.