The Coming Home Project
Saturday, July 27, 2019
- 2:00 PM
West Long Branch
This event has already occurred!
Resources will be available to Veterans and their families at the Coming Home Project, at Monmouth University. NOTE: RSVP is required for claims appointments. Please call 732-695-3371 for questions and the list of required documents.
- Affordable Housing Alliance: provides utilities assistance
- Cohen Veteran Network: No-cost, integrated healthcare at the University of Pennsylvania
- Monmouth County Clerk: Veteran's ID Card
- Monmouth County Office of Veterans: Initial Benefit Interviews
- Monmouth County One-Stop Career Center: Employment services and guidance with state or federal programs.
- NJ Department of Military and Veterans Affairs: Initial Benefit Interviews
- NJ Motor Vehicle Commission: Veteran and Handicap placards, license renewals, vehicle registration
- NJ Shares - NJVet2Vet 24/7 phone and online peer support regardless of discharge status for veterans and their families
- Soldier On - VA Veterans Justice Outreach: Supportive Services for Veteran Families in Housing Crisis
Last Updated: 07/08/19