NJ SHARES is now a Navigator for the Get Covered NJ Program - Offers Enrollment Assistance to NJ Residents
NJ SHARES is now a Navigator for the Get Covered NJ program, therefore we now offer enrollment assistance to NJ residents looking for affordable health insurance. Below are some details to keep in mind:
- To receive financial assistance, clients MUST have income levels between 138% - 600% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- Open Enrollment is November 1, 2021 – January 31, 2022
- Enrolled by December 31, 2021 – Coverage starts January 1, 2022
- Enrolled by January 31, 2022 – Coverage starts February 1, 2022
- Special Enrollment Period available for certain life changing events
- Clients must be:
- Born or Naturalized U.S. Citizen
- New Jersey resident or have the intention of maintaining permanent residency, i.e., recently moved into the state
- Not incarcerated (unless pending the disposition of charges)
- Not eligible for or enrolled in other comprehensive coverage such as Medicare, job-based, etc.
If your client qualifies and requires assistance, please have them contact us by phone at 866-657-4273 or text HELP to 64405.
To start the application or get more information, they can visit: GetCoveredNJ.
Clients can assign a NJ SHARES Navigator/Assister by selecting Find Local Assistance.