KYDS Restorative Justice Coordinator Employment Opportunity Announced
This position is responsible for implementing the restorative justice (RJ) grant at Asbury Park and Neptune High School, which includes providing direct restorative services to staff, students & families, and coaching and technical support to school staff in the successful implementation and practice of restorative justice.
- 1-3 years experience working with high school youth
- Knowledge and skills in cultural competency/responsiveness, cross-cultural communication, and equity
- Language and/or cultural backgrounds that would help serve underserved school communities preferred
Due to the nature of directly working with youth, KYDS is required to submit a background check to school districts served
Experience and Education:
Must be able to travel to team meetings, Asbury Park and Neptune High School
- This position will work in a school-based setting during the school year, virtually during school closures, and at KYDS offices during the summer.
- This position will spend a lot of time in the community
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to [email protected]
We will begin to review Applications on Sep 30th, 2021. Applications submitted after that date may also be reviewed.