Topics in Mental Health
Monday, April 3 -
Monday, September 11, 2023
- 12:00 PM
Meeting ID 956 6155 5355
Topic-focused group. Come learn about all things mental health. Whether you are working on medication management, peer support, or community resources, we have you covered.
Become a member of United by Wellness: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8VXP2K8
- Confidentiality of personal stories.Respect anonymity in the community. Do not discuss other people (by name or not) who are attendees of the groups.
- Only share from your perspective. Do not give advice!
- Respect everyone’s journey without judgment.
- Give everyone an opportunity to share. Help group start and end on time.
- Refrain from discussing religious and political opinions including Covid and using offensive language.
- Be mindful of background noise, and what is displayed on camera, and remain in a private space. Please stay on mute when not sharing.
- Be present and listening (do not talk on the phone, check emails, repeatedly leave your screen...etc).
- We embrace a trauma-informed philosophy; avoid using any language that could be triggering to others.
- Harassment, abuse, and discrimination will not be tolerated.
- Any form of advertising, spamming, bombing, and soliciting are strictly prohibited.
Last Updated: 04/11/23