Chat line: text 886-886
MindRight is a network of coaches who know how hard it is to be a teen. We provide a custom strategy to guide every youth in managing stress as well as whatever else life brings their way. We want to see our kids win! Change begins with you. Find out how MindRight can change the life of a teen you know.
MindRight Health was founded in June 2019 with the mission of making mental health support radically accessible and inclusive. Issues such as Black Feminist Thought, dismantling white supremacy, radical self-love, and bringing people from historically marginalized communities to the decision-making table define how we operate. By leveraging technology, we are creating opportunities for systemic healing for youth of color.
Our work is guided by our 5 Core Values:
- Unconditional Positive Regard: We demonstrate unconditional respect for youth and recognize their right to self-determination for their lives.
- Intersectionality: We recognize the interconnected and overlapping nature of social identities, including race, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, and immigration status. We protect the complexities of what it means to be human.
- Unapologetic: We are unapologetic in advocating to dismantle systems of oppression impacting youth of color.
- Transparency: We say what we’re going to do. We say what we mean. We keep our kids and stakeholders in the loop on what we’re doing, how, and why.
- Radical Self-care: We recognize self-care is an obligation to others as well as ourselves.
Last Updated: 11/05/19