Jersey Shore Rescue Mission
The Jersey Shore Rescue Mission ministers to the needy people in our communities. We meet their physical needs with food, shelter, clothing, and other necessities, and their emotional and spiritual needs with guidance and life change programs.
Our main concern is meeting the critical needs of homeless and disadvantaged men, women and children through our emergency services program. We provide thousands of meals and nights of lodging each year.
Rehabilitation & Recovery
Programs that help men recover from alcohol and drug addiction are designed to offer a "hand-up rather than a hand-out." Our six month residential treatment program includes daily work at our thrift store, bible study, a daily chapel service, group and individual advisement, AA/NA meetings, and computer assisted and classroom instruction.
- Overnight sober homeless shelter for adult men - short term 10 days
- Residential recovery program for adult men - long term 8 - 12 months
- Dinner served daily at 6:00pm - sign in between 4:00pm - 5:30pm
- Chapel service daily at 7:00pm
- Thrift Store Tues - Sat 9:30am - 5:30pm
|Eligibility||Adult men, 18YO or older. Must be sober to stay in homeless shelter or program|
Basic Needs / Assistance
Employment / Training
Family & Support Services
Spiritual / Cultural
Behavioral / Mental Health
Last Updated: 06/16/18