Raising Toddlers Courageously Conference - Free
Friday, November 9 -
Sunday, November 11, 2018
This event has already occurred!
The Raising Toddlers Courageously Conference is a FREE online conference for parents and caregivers of toddlers that want to reclaim their sanity and confidence while finding the joy in the day-to-day challenges of raising happy and capable toddlers.
Join me, toddler parenting expert and coach – Devon Kuntzman, for this inspirational, invaluable, 5-day event. More than 25 of the world’s leader in toddler behavior, development and parenting will show you how to get out of survival mode so you and your toddler can thrive.
Our experts will give you information and tools to transform toddler behavior as well as gain a deeper understanding of toddlers’ physical, emotional and mental health needs so you can confidently nurture their development while keeping your sanity!
Whether you are a parent, caregiver or teacher – learn what your toddler’s behavior is telling you and how to effectively respond with love and respect. Be empowered to become the loving leader your toddler is seeking and help them master all of the developmental tasks of toddlerhood.
Say goodbye terrible twos, trying threes, fierce fours and demanding fives. Are you ready to transform toddlerhood from terrible to terrific?
This Conference Is For YOU If You Are
- Stuck in a cycle of reaction, power struggles and frustration
- Searching for the latest research to make informed choices in your parenting
- Struggling to find patience during challenging behavior
- Feeling as though your are a "mean parent"
- Not sure how to respond when your toddler has aggressive behavior
- Tired of meltdowns and tantrums
- Exhausted from yelling and making threats that go unheard
This Conference Is For YOU If You Want To
- Keep your cool in the midst of challenging behavior
- Understand the social, emotional and intellectual needs that drive toddler behavior
- Understand precisely what toddler behavior is telling you
- Learn key toddler developmental milestones and if your toddler is on target
- Get your toddler to cooperate without punishments and timeouts
- Communicate with respect and love EVEN when you are frustrated
- Unlock the secrets of toddler sleep
- Transform picky eating and mealtime chaos
- Understand the latest brain science and apply it to your parenting
- Rediscover the joy of parenting your toddler
- Harness a toddlers energy and provide positive outlets
- Enhance communication, connection and cooperation
- Cultivate courage and confidence in your parenting
- Bounce back from meltdowns and tantrums
- Create a relationship based on mutual respect and trust
- Show up every day as the best parent you can be
- Decrease frustration while increasing your patience
Powerful Perspective Shifts and Tools to Boost Your Parenting
Wednesday, November 7th, 2018
Mindfulness, Meditation and Emotional Wellbeing for Parents
Thursday, November 8th, 2018
Nurturing Toddler Development Today for a Happy and Healthy Tomorrow
Friday, November 9th, 2018
Understanding the Needs and Emotions that Drive Toddler Behavior
Saturday, November 10th, 2018
Embracing Toddlerhood While Overcoming Challenges
Sunday, November 11th, 2018
Special Sessions on Toddler Parenting
Monday, November 12, 2018
Family & Support Services
Last Updated: 11/08/18